Rules of the Pool
Rules of the pool
The following rules are to safeguard the health & safety of all pool users. Members are asked to follow all rules below. PERSONS IN VIOLATION OF THE BELOW MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE:
- Children under 12 (not in a competitive club) must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- Persons with cuts/skin infections are not allowed in the pool.
- No diving in 25 M pool.
- No running or skylarking on pool deck, stands and/or mezzanine.
- Lap swimming is as designated on the lane allocation schedule.
- All pool users are required to wear swim caps.
- No eating or drinking on the pool deck-except for swimmers consuming sports drinks while training.
- No glass containers or bottles are allowed on the pool deck.
- No roller-blading/skate-boarding, ball playing, bicycle riding in the Aquatic Centre or the car park.
- Swearing and/or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Parents are not allowed to congregate on the pool deck.