The Amateur Swimming Association of Jamaica (ASAJ), at its Annual General Meeting held on Tuesday, 11 March 2008, elected a full slate of officers to serve the organization for the next two-year term – 2008/2010.
Captain John Eyre, who has been at the helm since 1998 was re-elected President. Also re-elected were:
- 1st Vice President – Locksley Todd
- Vice President in charge of Water Polo – Garth Henriques
- Honorary Secretary – Faith Palmer
Newcomers to the Executive are:
- Vice President in charge of Swimming – Dr. Brian James
- Treasurer – Richard Hopkins
- Assistant Secretary/Treasurer – Mark Jones
Marjorie Scott-Anderson, who served on Council for the 2003-05 Administration as Vice President in charge of Synchronized Swimming, returned to serve in that capacity.